Ecommerce email marketing platform powered by experts
you can count on 24x7
Email marketing with Rejoiner: An affordable team of email marketing experts handle the heavy lifting for you, using technology built to drive ecommerce revenue.
rejoiner drives email revenue for brands like:
Email marketing features that make your most complex segments and automated customer journeys a breeze
Design every touchpoint of your customer journey using an intuitive drag and drop journey builder.
Combine purchase history, browsing behavior, marketing interactions, in-store, and catalog data to build a complete picture of every customer.
Use our intuitive segment builder to assemble the perfect group of customers—no matter what your criteria are.
Find the perfect email with our suite of testing tools. Run A/B tests in individual emails, entire journey branches, or broadcasts.
Easily populate email content blocks with personalized recommendations, browse data, cart data and more.
Build beautiful email that will render perfectly on any device. All without knowing a line of HTML or CSS.
Highly customizable reports the tie all of your email marketing efforts back to revenue.
Rejoiner already integrates seamlessly with your ecommerce platform and the other tools you use.
20 time-consuming email marketing headaches
you can eliminate today:
1. Writing subject line and preheader copy
2. Futzing with a clunky email builder
3. Tracking down content & photography
4. Designing promotional broadcasts
5. Coding emails so they render well on mobile
6. QAing broken links & typos
7. Waiting 4 days for a reply from customer support
8. Setting up and delivering resends
9. Building out new automated journeys
10. Investigating deliverability issues
11. Measuring the performance of A/B tests
12. Deciphering SPF, DKIM, DMARC and BIMI
13. Trying to avoid the promotions tab
14. Repairing reputation when problems occur
15. Worrying about leaked discount codes
16. Reconciling revenue in Google Analytics
17. Testing new list growth strategies
18. Chasing freelancers to get emails done
19. Sunsetting inactive subscribers
20. Worrying about GDPR, CCPA, CASL or CAN-SPAM