The most successful ecommerce brands use Rejoiner to reduce abandoned carts (and growing brands, too)
Rejoiner powers cart abandonment email for brands like:
How Rejoiner turns abandoned carts into one of your most valuable (and predictable) revenue streams
Identify high intent cart abandoners
Pre-submit tracking to identify cart abandoners in real-time, before they abandon.
- Capture partial checkout submissions
- Segment browse, cart and checkout abandoners
- Tag your email newsletters to identify email subscribers
Automate multi-stage campaigns
Send your first abandoned cart email within minutes of the cart being abandoned.
- Customizable session expiration
- Trigger email sends in near real-time
- Build multi-stage journeys
Segment & personalize emails
Segment browse, cart and checkout abandoners and personalize every touch.
- Dynamically inject cart contents
- Inject complementary recommendations
- Segment based on intent, cart value, items, and more
Create urgency & drive conversion
Use time-sensitive offers to create urgency and drive conversion.
- One-time use dynamic discount codes
- Restore cart items across devices
- Iterate & optimize with A/B testing
Power paid audiences across channels
Push abandoners to Facebook, Google Ads, and direct mail.
- Sync abandoners to Facebook & Google Ads audiences
- Extend your abandoned cart marketing cross-channel
- Power high-intent look alike and exact match audiences
Regenerate carts across devices
Restore carts from any device, regardless of where the abandoned cart occurred.
- Drive conversion
- Reduce friction
- Create a frictionless path to purchase
Create a qualitative
Understand the friction points that cause abandonment in the first place.
- Uncover hidden UX problems
- Create an opportunity to win orders with customer service
- Start a dialog with high intent customers
Inject dynamic product recommendations
Suggest top sellers, complementary, or items commonly purchased with the ones that were abandoned.
- Increase click-through rates
- Increase average order value
Use continuous testing methods to drive incremental revenue.
- Done-for-you A/B testing
- Rapid creative iteration
- Generate more incremental profit over time